Choose Lyonfor your language stay
and your French course
Come to Lyonfor a French course
- Lyon is a large, dynamic and modern city: a modern and fast transport system, development projects and an active economy
- Lyon offers an authentic and safe living environment: with less mass tourism than other destinations in France
- Lyon is a crossroadsinternational, easily accessible (airportinternational, TGV), 2 hours from Paris and well connected to all major European capitals.
- Lyon is a city that suits all ages and budgets: university city, business city, city of culture and history, you can enjoy yourself in districts with different atmospheres, with architectures retracing its history and development since Antiquity
- Lyon is cheaper than traditional tourist destinations: 30% cheaper than Paris or the South of France, your budget will be better used and you will have a better quality/price ratio on your investment
Come to Lyonpractice French according to your tastes and your desire to discover life in France
Lyon is a lively and welcoming city: Lyon residents like to go out in cafés, restaurants, stroll through pedestrian streets with many shops and squares rich in history and monuments, you can share the habits of the people of Lyon and feel a little Lyon during your stay and to Lyon you will speak French!
Lyon offers a cultural life and a wide variety of entertainment to suit all ages and tastes:
Do you like art and culture?
You can visit our many museums and historic districts. Unesco World Heritage Site since 1998, you can discover the Old Lyonour two hills Fourvière and Croix-Rousse, the history of France through the history of Lyon since Roman antiquity.
Do you like gastronomy and want to "live the French way"?
Lyon's inhabitants love good food and good wines, you will be spoilt for choice. The Halles Paul Bocuse and Hôtel Dieu, the city of gastronomy, Lyon's pastry chefs and chocolate makers, not to mention the thousands of restaurants await you to enjoy our way of life and our gastronomic habits.
Do you like nature and sports activities?
You can walk in our magnificent park of the Golden Head (botanical garden, Zoo) and all the other parks in Lyon, not to mention the surroundings of Lyon. You can also find sports halls, swimming pools and various places to practice your sports activity during your stay at Lyon.
restaurants including 19 starred restaurants
km of cycle paths
years of history
Lyon BleuAmbassador OnlyLyon
Cultural and pedagogical
Each of our course programs offers activities related to French culture and life. All aspects of daily life are covered in vocabulary classes and practical activities.
Regular cultural events are an opportunity for teachers to offer creative and dynamic pedagogical activities. These events are an opportuntiy to integrate the essential aspect of culture in the learning process. They also are an opportunity for the different groups to present and expose their work to other groups and students, thus becoming entertaining moments of exchange.