How to register to Lyon Bleu
1. Read carefully the rules of procedure and the training contract related to your registration.
2. Fill and send the registration form by indicating if you want Lyon Bleu International to organize your accommodation.
3. On receipt of our confirmation, pay 30% of the total price of the chosen course(s) + 80€ registration fee
If accommodation requested:
+ €60 accommodation booking fee
+ €150 in advance if family accommodation
- On receipt of the form Lyon Bleu International sends you a confirmation by e-mail within 48 hours.
- From the date of receipt mentioned on the confirmationYou have 10 working days to cancel your registration if you change your mind. This cancellation must be done by email to .
- After this 10-day period, refund of the deposit is no longer possible but it is still possible to change the registration (dates and courses chosen) by staying in a price that cannot be less than the deposit already paid.
4. Before you arrive:
- Complete our written test
- Pay the balance of your course (and accommodation if requested) upon receipt of the payment request
Possible methods of settlement:
– By VISA or MASTERCARD credit card
-By bank transfer
Attention all banking and financial charges are at the expense of the student. The sums actually credited to the bank account on the school will be taken into account as payment for deposit and balance.
Bank references :
Banque Populaire Auvergne Rhône Alpes
445, Rue Lavoisier Inovallee, 38330 Montbonnot-Saint-Martin
Window : 00400
Account number: 00201905807 Key 77
IbanFR76 1680 7004 0000 2019 0580 777
For any questions contact us
5. The first day of classes (Monday). Come at 8:00 to Lyon Bleu International for the oral test that will confirm your level and for the welcome meeting and presentation.
6. Cancellation and refund conditions
7. IMPORTANT! For people applying for an entry visa in France :
|People coming from abroad commit to being in order with the French administration (passport, visa, residence card) and to being covered by personal insurance in case of accident, sickness or damage to property and people. Proofs will be requested.
Allow about 50 to 60 days before the start date
You may need a visa to come to France. To check: click here.
The general rule is:
– If you stay less than 3 months, you do not need a visa,
– If you stay longer than 3 months you need a visa.
Lyon Bleu International asks you to find out about the visa requirements from the French authorities before starting any registration and payment procedure. Registration procedure: see the procedure described on the "registration" page
Past the 10-day withdrawal period, once the deposit payment has been credited to our bank and, upon your request, we send the PRE-REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE corresponding to the chosen course (this certificate is required by the French visa services)
Cancellation and refund conditions in case of visa refusal
See rules & regulations